- Seller Registration: A Seller who wishes to display their sale on sraajan.in shall register with us by providing the requisite information/ data on the downloadable form available on Seller Registration page or mailing their profile and product details on firstname.lastname@example.org. The information required includes details of the NGO/SHG/ Artisan with valid Bank Account, PAN number, TIN number etc. The sellers shall provide true, correct and duly authorized data. The Company has the right to terminate the Seller’s Registration if the Company finds any false or misleading information given at the time of registration or incomplete or does not comply with the User Agreement and the rules and polices made there under.
- Invoicing, Shipping & Product Liabilities: We are a marketing platform for N.G.O.s, S.H.G.s and artisan/groups. We help Buyers and Sellers connect and charges a nominal fee on each product sold only through our website. Featuring any number of product and sale is completely free from any charge. We work on the principle of drop-shipping, thus invoicing and shipping to customer is your responsibility. Also any taxation related to sale of your products like VAT, CST etc. is your responsibility.
- Upon identifying or being notified by any person or by law enforcement agency that Seller has violated any law, the Company may immediately suspend seller’s registration, notify law enforcement or any other authority including banks for appropriate action or act in any other way to cooperate with authorities or protect its interests.
- Charges Applicable to Sellers: The Company shall levy charges/ fees for providing facilities to editing images for website purpose to the Sellers on sole discretion of vendor on monthly basis. The Company will provide the Seller with an invoice reflecting the same. If the seller avails of any of the services provided under Logistics by the Company, the seller will be liable to pay additional fees to the channeled third party.
The Company reserves the right to amend the policies and related rules from time to time. The Company may introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the website. Any such changes shall be effective from the time that the Company posts the same on the website.
The Seller will be responsible for paying all charges associated with the use of the website and/or sraajan.in Logistics and agrees to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses, surcharges etc. levied thereon. The seller shall remit the appropriate charges to the Company or the Company will deduct such charges from the Transaction Price to be remitted to the seller. The Company shall issue the invoice after such deduction and remittance. Unless otherwise provided, the charges are payable by the Seller irrespective of any charge back, refund or non-fulfillment of the Transaction.
The Company reserves the right to set minimum and maximum listing limits on the Website.
- Single Listing: You will only make one listing for each single item that is offered for sale by you on the Website. If you propose to sell more than one identical item you will mention total number of items available for sale.
- Please confirm: You agree not to list and propose to sell any item on the Website that is set out of-
- Fashion Jewelry
- Home Décor- Like rugs, runners, table mats, candles, show pieces, fountains etc.
- Accessories- like bags, leather belts etc.
- Beauty Products
Most Important: All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales. No listing can contain a disclaimer that suggests that a sale will be completed or order will be confirmed only if the item is available with the seller who is listing the item. You agree that you shall not list an item if you are not in a position to deliver it immediately.
You cannot sell an item once you have made a listing on our site. In no circumstances will you attempt to divert any user through your listing to any other webpage or provide him any information in order to conduct any transaction outside of the Website.
The Company will remove a sale after a maximum of 10 days.
- Appropriate Description in Listing: You have to provide accurate information along 3 pictures from different angles relating the specific item offered for sale. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer.
Any image used in the listing must be of the actual item proposed to be sold on the listing and shall not copy images from internet or any other source. You cannot disclaim any liability with respect to authenticity, merchantability of items that you offer to sell on the website.
Our team will assist you in writing an appropriate description of an item to be listed, taking photographs of the items to be uploaded on the website etc. at some charges. It is clarified that all the photographs/ images produced with the assistance of our service team hold the copyright on them and can use them as the company wants to. You cannot claim on any picture of the listed item.
- You represent and confirm that you are the owner of all items that you propose to offer for sale on the Website.
- Unfair Consumer Practice: You will not engage in any unfair consumer practice or any such practices that are forbidden under applicable laws, including but not restricted to the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Non- payment: The Company reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website. The Company reserves the right to take legal action in case of such non-payment of Facility Charges or any other fees payable by you to the Company.
- Once any User confirms a purchase in response to a listing made by you by making requisite payment through Payment on Billing, the sale is considered complete and all property and title in the listed item passes on to the buyer. You cannot refuse to sell the item, or refuse to accept payment or fail to deliver the item in any case.
- Pricing: The price of the item proposed to be purchased shall include shipping and handling charges, insurance charges and all other taxes, duties, costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof.
- Ending of Listing: You understand and agree that the Company at its sole discretion may end any listing at a time after mutually agreed upon time. However, the Company may choose to extend a sale which receives good response.
- Upon successful dispatch and receiving tracking number the Seller has to send the information to us.
- Rules for Dispatch: The seller is required to Dispatch the items for every Transaction to the Buyer within 48 hours from the Payment Confirmation to ensure that the items are delivered within timely manner. You should dispatch the item only after receiving the payment confirmation from the Company.
- You shall furnish appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ documentation to the company via e-mail. Such proof of dispatch and proof of delivery documentation (PODs) relating to the Dispatch and Delivery should be maintained by you.
- You shall send an invoice addressed to the Buyer for the Transaction Price together with the item at the time of Dispatch.
If the seller has opted for the ‘courier’ services under our Logistics the seller will be bound by the terms of the Policy for Logistics (incorporated herein by reference) and the Logistics Partner and/or the Company shall be responsible for abiding by the terms and obligations of this provision including but limited to providing the Dispatch Details.
- Delivery: The time within which the seller or the Company is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the Buyer shall be calculated from the time of dispatch.
It is the sole responsibility of the seller to ensure that the goods shipped and received by the Buyer are in good condition and not damaged for any reason.
- Remittance to Sellers: Seller agrees that the Transaction Price paid by a Buyer will be remitted to Seller’s Bank Account subject only when the Buyer confirms the delivery of items in the Transaction, or Buyer does not raise a refund claim within 7 days of expiry of the prescribed Delivery time. The Company will then initiate the payment in 48-72 hours.
All remittances to sellers shall be made through cheque/ demand draft or online bank transfer to Seller’s bank account.
REFERRAL FEE STRUCTURE
- We charge 20% Commission. (including education and higher education Cess) which is subject to change as per Government of India rules. Referral fee is calculated on the price buyer pays or the sale price of the product. Any direct or indirect discounts given by the Company will not be considered in the sale price.
I/ We, warrant that the we have read the above working terms and conditions and fully agree to them
I/ We, agree that the decision of ‘sraajan’ in enlistment of vendor for the proposed work/ supply contracts will be final and binding to me/ us.
I/ We have no objection, if enquirers are made about the works done by me / as listed above.
Name: ……………………………………………………. Designation: ………………………………………….
Signature: ……………………………………………….. Date: ……………………………………………………